Wednesday, April 2, 2008

trading shoes for pedals...

after many attempts to keep on running, my chin splints just won't let me run down the street and back. I give up. its the most painful thing I've ever felt and the more running I do the worse it gets. I have huge knots of stuff that you can feel nest to my ankle bone. its crazy how much they hurt when I touch them. this bring me to..... I'm not running the marathon anymore. I gave my pass to my sister, who wanted to run in it but it was sold out. so suzy and my sister will be running together. I'll be right next to them on my beach cruiser. we ran last sunday for 8.5 miles. I like riding the cruiser much better. ha ha ha. I've become suzy's personal waterboy, foodboy and jacket holder.






2 comments:

Frankie said...

whats a chin splint? I thought you get schinn splints?? you have knots nest to your ankle or next to your ankle? Crazy!

Hillary said...

It was a hoot imagining you with a big bandage on your chin for the first half of your entry.