Tuesday, March 18, 2008

suzy

what does coffee, waking up in the morning and suzy all have in common?

I'm not sure of the answer, but I do know that suzy needs coffee if there is the slightest chance she will wake up before dinner. opposites attract they say. buy why do I wake up around 6 every morning, then wonder why she won't get up too. arrrrrrrr.

anyway, I always make sure she has her coffee every morning. I'm thinking of getting an IV and hooking it up to her when I wake up, so I don't have to get swatted at, that she's sleeping.

even if we are in Gods most beautiful valley camping, she still needs her coffee. saturday morning I woke up early, made a camp fire, made some coffee, and set the cup outside the tent for suzy. it sat there for hours. then around 10, I opened up the tent door and attempted to wake her up again, while taking a little video.

the other pics are of suzy slacklining on a cable. she did really well. some other pics too.







2 comments:

Hillary said...

Ha ha. Welcome to married life Kilano. Suzy, who I may call Snoozy after this (if you don't mind, Suz) deserves a THOUSAND cups of coffee just for putting up with you. You'd get a lot more than a swat from me if you tried to catch me on camera at 6am.

Chris Ecklund, MA, CSCS said...

Coffee IVs, bro? What's goin on upstairs?