Wednesday, February 6, 2008

new header.....

got a new header. its the first time I knelt before Suz. only a week after I met her. some might not now the story so here it is. I met suz the day before new years eve. New Years Eve, I new I wanted to be with her for a long time. A few days later I asked her if she wanted to go to Hawaii. she said yes. so the next weeked we were off to Hawaii for..... the weekend. then the rest just kept rolling on. this picture was taken in the most beautiful bay by a friend, Anna Walden. we didn't even know she was taking pictures. we just turned around, I dropped to my knee and click we had my first quiet proposal. ha ha ha. it felt pretty good and by the time we left hawaii, I knew that suz wasn't going very far from me. so I drove down to san diego every other weekend to see her, and she came up here the other weekends. it only lasted 7 months till the luring natural wonders of santa barbara brought suz up here, instead of me going down there. phewwww, lucky me.

and so it was, 3 months after she moved up here, I proposed. Two months later, we were married. Exactly one year from the day I met her. the rest of the story will be explained in this blog.

No comments: